For questions regarding the Student Portal please contact your school directly.
Please note the following:
- Please confer with your school administration for all questions related to your CPS username and password.
- The amount of information entered into Gradebook may vary from school to school and teacher to teacher.
- The Student Portal is not meant for school announcements. Please visit your school’s main website for upcoming events.
- If you do not have a home computer, please check with your school to see if they have a designated computer. Alternatively, you can use your valid Chicago Public Library (CPL) card at any branch to access the Student Portal. To use a CPL public computer, you must have a valid CPL card in good standing. Simply make an online reservation at the PC Reservation Station. You can choose from the next available PC or pick a time that is most convenient for you. Patrons are allowed two 1-hour PC sessions each day.
- Elementary cumulative cards and high school transcripts are not available on the Student Portal. Please see your school for transcript information.
Log on to Student Portal
Check your grades and attendance online by logging on to our Student Portal.