The IB Middle Years Programme (MYP) provides an accelerated curriculum that focuses on a world language, English, mathematics, humanities, sciences, arts, physical education and technology. The program is offered for students in grades 6, 7, and 8, and continues to prepare 9th and 10th grade students in an International Baccalaureate MYP Partner High Schools.
- Teach students how to learn
- Provide an opportunity for each student to strengthen their communication skills
- Enable students to become global citizens by encouraging their understanding of people from other countries and cultures
- Earn an international diploma recognized by the leading universities in the world
- Provide a challenging and academically advanced curriculum
- Provide access to an international database containing details about universities around the world
- Provide grades to universities worldwide (with permission)
International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme application process
To apply to the International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme, please fill out a Standard application. Applications are available in English and Spanish.
The deadline for submitting applications for the 2013-2014 school year is Dec. 14, 2012.
To view some of the documents provided on this page, you need Acrobat Reader. If you do not have this program, click download Adobe Acrobat Reader nowand follow the instructions.