The IB Middle Years Programme (MYP) provides an accelerated curriculum that focuses on a world language, English, mathematics, humanities, sciences, arts, physical education and technology. The program is offered for students in grades 6, 7, and 8, and continues to prepare 9th and 10th grade students in an International Baccalaureate MYP Partner High Schools.
- Teach students how to learn
- Provide an opportunity for each student to strengthen their communication skills
- Enable students to become global citizens by encouraging their understanding of people from other countries and cultures
- Earn an international diploma recognized by the leading universities in the world
- Provide a challenging and academically advanced curriculum
- Provide access to an international database containing details about universities around the world
- Provide grades to universities worldwide (with permission)
For more information, visit the website for the Office of Access and Enrollment at www.cpsoae.org .