Principal for a Day (PFAD) allows businesses and organizations the opportunity to visit a school and shadow the principal to increase public awareness of the accomplishments and challenges at CPS.
- Strengthen existing partnerships
- Generate new partnerships between CPS schools and businesses, non-profit organizations, associations and individuals
- CEO visits the partner school once a year
- Business volunteers participate in three separate activities annually
- Business and PFAD provides the school with material resources/in-kind annually
- PFAD helps to sustain partnerships between business and individual schools
The goal of Principal for a Day is that all PFADs will continue to engage themselves, their companies, organizations or associations in continued involvement and support throughout the year at their school. Learn more at the PFAD website below: