Now parents can monitor their child’s academic progress online, 24x7.
Check your child's grades and attendance online by logging on to our Parent Portal .
Parent Portal Highlights
Here are a just a few features of the new Parent Portal:
- Assignments: View your child’s upcoming assignments as well as past assignments, including due dates and grades received.
- Triggers: Create a customized ‘alert event’ that will prompt an email or text message notification for attendance or grade activities. Note: Prior to configuring a cell phone text alert, please confirm your text message plan with your provider as standard rates will apply.
- Manage multiple students: You only need one account to manage multiple students, regardless of the school. This feature allows you to add additional students to your account.
- My settings: Manage your account, including updating passwords and email addresses.
- Grades: View a summary of student averages from each report card period for all classes. Additionally, this screen serves as the point of entry for teacher-parent dialogue.
- Attendance: View a list of all non-present attendance events, such as absences and tardies, recorded during the school year.
- Calendar: View non-present attendance events by date as well as a high-level description of any campus or District events entered by the school administrator.
- Report card: This area will only be made available after report card pickup has been completed at the school.
Learn more about the Parent Portal.
Parent Portal Overview
Parent Portal Support
Minimum Computer Requirements