Support for parents 

CPS offers support for parents of students with disabilities to address questions and concerns regarding your child's Individualized Education Program (IEP).


Parent Educator Program

Parents of students with disabilities are encouraged to attend special workshops and conferences designed to help them navigate our educational system.  

Questions? Comments? Feedback? 

We’re here to help. View the documents below to find out the steps you need to take if you have any concerns about our programs or services.


 Informal dispute process

Most disputes are resolved at this level. CPS recommends parents use our informal dispute process first when submitting a complaint with Specialized Services.


 Formal dispute process

Learn how to submit a formal complaint with Specialized Services.


 Frequently asked questions

View our list of often asked questions.

Contact us

 Specialized Services
For more information, contact Specialized Services at (773) 553-1800.


Was this information helpful? Give us your feedback.

Page Last Modified on Monday, August 08, 2011

Contact information

Specialized Services
125 South Clark Street
8th Floor
Chicago, Illinois 60603
Phone: (773) 553-1800
Fax: (773) 553-1801