Please note that the classroom supervisors are not teachers and will not be able to offer your child with academic support.
Child Learning Hub Locations
- Please note that completing the survey does not mean your child is enrolled. Child Learning Hubs are opened and filled on a rolling basis, and we will contact you by email when a seat is available.
- If you need help completing the survey, registration form, or finding your child’s student ID number, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
- If we invited you to enroll but you are unable to get your child to the assigned Hub, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not currently enrolled in a Child Learning Hub and looking for child care resources, please check additional resources listed on the My Chi. My Future webpage.
The Child Learning Hubs are available for K-8 students enrolled in CPS schools, and priority for placement will be given to:
- Families living in high-need communities according to UIC’s Hardship Index
- Students living in temporary housing
- Children of essential workers
We are currently exploring how to best meet the needs of our families, including potential service expansions and Pre-K programming, and we will send any updates as soon as possible.