Top of Page

Office of Former Student Records

The Office of Former Student Records provides copies of transcripts and other permanent student records to former students and to former and current students filing for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA).

Office of Former Student Records


773-535-4112 (Fax)

3532 W. 47th Place
Chicago, IL 60632

If you are a former CPS elementary or high school student seeking your school transcript or other school records, or you are a former or current student seeking your elementary and high school transcripts for a DACA filing, please visit Student Records and Transcripts to learn how you can submit a request to CPS.

All other current CPS students should see their school counselor to request a copy of their transcript.