If you have questions about your student's eligibility for transportation, please contact his or her school. If your student is eligible, the school can provide you with the appropriate transportation application form. The form must be completed and signed by the parent or guardian, and signed by the principal. The school will send in the form for processing by CPS.
If you are the parent of a child with disabilities for whom transportation is provided as part of an Individualized Education Program (IEP) or 504 Plan and your child is experiencing transportation related problems, call 773-553-2860 for immediate assistance.
Transportation Services Forms 2021-2022
- Application For School Bus Service White Form [ ENGLISH | SPANISH ]
- Chicago Park District-Park Kids Program Request Green Form [ ENGLISH | SPANISH ]
- Parks Kids PRE-Approved Sites [ ENGLISH ]
- Parks Kids Approved Sites [ ENGLISH]
- Therapeutic Park Locations [ ENGLISH ]
- Child Day Care Bus Stop Change Request for Student with Disabilities Blue Form [ ENGLISH | SPANISH ]
- Safety Hazard Exemption Request Form [ ENGLISH ]
- Sibling Transportation Request Form [ ENGLISH | SPANISH ]
- School Bus Stop Change Request Gray Form [ ENGLISH | SPANISH ]
Bus Aide Hotline