Areas of Work
- Assess and evaluate the effectiveness of the internal controls and business environment at the school level.
- Lead the Continuous Monitoring Audit Program (CMAP) by partnering with CPS’ core functional areas to provide insights on policy compliance and help facilitate increased oversight and coverage of all school level transactions using data analytics.
Central Office Audits
- Assess and evaluate the effectiveness of the internal controls and business environment at the district level.
- Central Office audits rise from IAAS’ risk assessment process and leadership requests. Scope of Central Office audits may include financial, operational, information technology, program governance, as well as policy and procedures. These reviews highly rely on the use of data analytics.
- As directed by the Board and the CEO, IAAS facilitates the identification, measurement, and management of key risks CPS faces when carrying out its mission. The identification of these risks and mitigating strategies help to protect our beliefs and core principles.
- Enterprise-wide risk assessment consists of facilitated discussions led by IAAS aimed at identifying district-wide risks and corresponding mitigation strategies.