OLCE aims to achieve its mission through strategic planning, collaborative partnerships, professional development, and the production of tools and resources to improve instruction.
- Providing native language instruction
- Developing English language skills
- Promoting world language instruction that is high-quality, research-based, and reflective of student cultures
- Overseeing the mandates around bilingual education
- Offering programs that provide a route for students to achieve the State Seal of Biliteracy
- Supporting schools implementing Dual Language Programs
Foreign Student Services
Beata E. Arceo
Chicago Public Schools
42 W. Madison St.
Chicago, IL 60602