July 6 – August 13, 2021
Students can catch up with classmates on field trips and through other fun activities. They will have the opportunity to meet with school staff, including teachers and school counselors, to review graduation requirements and expectations. Additional information on credit recovery classes will be shared; plus, students can work on action plans for getting back on track and/or staying on track for graduation.
Get more information on this program and learn how schools will select students to participate.
Review the list of available Sophomore Connection locations to see if your school is offering the program.
20 of 54 showing
- AIR FORCE HS 773-535-1590 3630 S Wells St Chicago, Illinois 60609
- AMUNDSEN HS 773-534-2320 5110 N Damen Ave Chicago, Illinois 60625
- AUSTIN CCA HS 773-534-0660 231 N Pine Ave Chicago, Illinois 60644
- BACK OF THE YARDS HS 773-535-7320 2111 W 47th St Chicago, Illinois 60609
- BOGAN HS 773-535-2180 3939 W 79th St Chicago, Illinois 60652
- BRONZEVILLE HS 773-535-1150 4934 S Wabash Ave Chicago, Illinois 60615
- CHICAGO ACADEMY HS 773-534-0146 3400 N Austin Ave Chicago, Illinois 60634
- CHICAGO VOCATIONAL HS 773-535-6100 2100 E 87th St Chicago, Illinois 60617
- CLARK HS 773-534-6250 5101 W Harrison St Chicago, Illinois 60644
- CLEMENTE HS 773-534-4000 1147 N Western Ave Chicago, Illinois 60622
- COLLINS HS 773-534-1840 1313 S Sacramento Dr Chicago, Illinois 60623
- CORLISS HS 773-535-5115 821 E 103rd St Chicago, Illinois 60628
- CURIE HS 773-535-2100 4959 S Archer Ave Chicago, Illinois 60632
- DISNEY II HS 773-534-5010 3900 N Lawndale Ave Chicago, Illinois 60618
- ENGLEWOOD STEM HS 773-535-3685 6835 S Normal Chicago, Illinois 60621-2535
- FENGER HS 773-535-5430 11220 S Wallace St Chicago, Illinois 60628
- FOREMAN HS 773-534-3400 3235 N Leclaire Ave Chicago, Illinois 60641
- GAGE PARK HS 773-535-9230 5630 S Rockwell St Chicago, Illinois 60629
- HARLAN HS 773-535-5400 9652 S Michigan Ave Chicago, Illinois 60628
- HUBBARD HS 773-535-2200 6200 S Hamlin Ave Chicago, Illinois 60629
School administrators will automatically enroll and contact the students that will participate in this program. In you want to learn more about eligibility and enrollment, use our search to contact your school.