The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme is designed for students in grades 11-12 and offers courses for the IB Diploma, a prestigious secondary school credential recognized worldwide by institutions of higher learning.
- Teach students how to learn
- Provide an opportunity for each student to strengthen their communication skills
- Enable students to become global citizens by encouraging their understanding of people from other countries and cultures
- Earn an international diploma recognized by the leading universities in the world
- Provide a challenging and academically advanced curriculum
- Have access to an international database containing details about universities around the world
- Grades are accessible, with permission, by universities worldwide
For more information, visit the website for the Office of Access and Enrollment at www.cpsoae.org .