The Real Estate Department is the point of contact for all real estate issues. We ensure that CPS utilizes property in a way that supports and benefits schools and educational programming; serves the needs of the community; and if possible, generates income for schools. We also strive to maximize the use of all real estate assets and minimize property rental expenditures.
- Facilitating license agreements for district's 600+ schools
- Managing telecommunications license agreements
- Facilitating event agreements for the district
- Managing leased facilities
- Managing CPS headquarters office and satellite administration offices
- Managing surplus property portfolio