If your child has a chronic condition, be an advocate for your child and follow these four easy steps at the beginning of every school year:
- Complete the Student Medical Information Form and return to school. [ English | Spanish ]
- Provide the school with the doctor’s forms that confirm the student’s health condition.
- Have a doctor confirm the student’s health condition by submitting CPS Chronic Disease Reporting and Verification Process [ English | Spanish ]
- Provide the school with the student’s medication and appropriate forms found in Administration of Medication section below
- Work with the school to complete 504 Plan/IEP and/or Emergency Action Plan