During the 2017–18 school year, Chicago Public Schools’ (CPS) Nutrition Support Services (NSS) department implemented a district-wide Healthy Vending Program in conjunction with the Office of Student Health and Wellness (OSHW). Below are a few helpful links that provide additional details about the program.
Please direct vending machine program inquiries to the contacts below:
Beverage vending machines are managed by PepsiCo. For:
- Machine refills, call 773-893-2300.
- Machine outages (example - the machine is not working), call 866-997-3774 or contact the assigned Key Account Manager (KAM). Click here for a list of PepsiCo KAMs by school.
- Refunds for products that failed to dispense, contact the assigned PepsiCo KAM.
- To add or remove machines, email email@example.com.
Snack vending machines are managed by Global Vending Service. For all service requests, including adding, removing, refilling, repairing machines or obtaining refunds for products that failed to dispense,
- Contact Jay Holstein at Jay@globalvendingservice.com.