Upcoming EventsView Full Calendar
- AIMS Legacy HR Data
- Continuing Endorsement Program
- CPS Visitor Registration
- District Calendar Administration
- Employee Search
- Employment Verification for Loans/Mortgages
- Facility Work Order
- Former Employees
- Frontline Education
- Google Groups
- Google Training
- HR4U Self Service
- Learning Hub
- Policy Handbook
- Reference Check Request
- Request for Change of Name/Address
- Request for Personnel/Medical File
- SafeSchools Safety and Compliance Training
- Taleo Recruiting - Applicant Management
- Verification of Employment
Lead with CPS
Lead With CPS is part of the district’s commitments to increase transparency and equity around career pathways, invest in the development of employees and create talent pipelines.
RISE is designed to support the entire employee lifecycle, from recruiting and onboarding to performance management and leadership development.
REACH is the CPS educator evaluation system that supports the growth and development of our talented workforce.
Learn about Chicago Board of Education policies that apply to CPS students and families.
The Absence and Disability Department within the Talent Office oversees the administration of employee leaves and disability insurance programs.
Get information about the district response to COVID-19, including vaccination, testing and more.