Upcoming EventsView Full Calendar
SY2022-23 Staff Vaccination and COVID-19 Testing Options
The health and safety of our school communities are our top priority. As of October 15, 2021, all Chicago Public Schools employees must be fully vaccinated or approved for a medical or religious exemption.
Don't have your vaccination card or immunization record? Learn more about how to access your vaccination information.
- AIMS Legacy HR Data
- Continuing Endorsement Program
- CPS Visitor Registration
- District Calendar Administration
- Employee Contact Information Update
- Employee Search
- Employment Verification for Loans/Mortgages
- Facility Work Order
- Former Employees
- Frontline Education
- Google Groups
- Google Training
- HR4U Self Service
- Learning Hub
- Policy Handbook
- SafeSchools Safety and Compliance Training
- Reference Check Request
- Request for Change of Name/Address
- Request for Personnel/Medical File
- Taleo Recruiting - Applicant Management
- Verification of Employment
- Asset Management
- Blackboard Connect
- College & Career Data Portal
- Compass Transportation Management
- CPS Continuous Improvement Work Plan
- Distance Calculator
- Historical Student Information Access
- EPM Budget Planning
- Instructional Asset Management
- Local School Council
- Naviance Staff Login
- Parent Portal
- Principal Evaluation
- Reflect and Learn
- School Directory
- School Profiles
- SOAR Libraries
- Student Portal
- Vision Portal
Through Lead with CPS, staff citywide can participate in a robust set of professional and leadership development opportunities to set you up for long-term career success.
RISE is designed to support the entire employee lifecycle, from recruiting and onboarding to performance management and leadership development.
REACH is the CPS educator evaluation system that supports the growth and development of our talented workforce.
Learn about Chicago Board of Education policies that apply to CPS students and families.
The Absence and Disability Department within the Talent Office oversees the administration of employee leaves and disability insurance programs.
Get information about the district response to COVID-19, including vaccination, testing and more.