Judges are responsible for monitoring the electoral process by:
- Verifying voter eligibility
- Issuing ballots to verified voters
- Counting votes
- Presenting the election results to the school community
Judge applications may be submitted to any CPS school that is hosting an LSC election or the Office of Local School Council Relations at the Garfield Park Office on the third floor of 2651 W. Washington Blvd.
All LSC election judge applicants must file the following forms and be verified to work in the United States by the IRS. All candidates must also complete a mandatory two-hour training, and will receive more details after they submit their applications.
- Judge Application Form [ English | Spanish ]
- IRS W9 Form [ English | Spanish ]
- CPS Internal Accounts Vendor Request Form [ English ]
- Election Judge Reference Guide [ ENGLISH ]
2020 LSC Election Judge Training and Test
Judge Training - English
Judge Training - Spanish
In Person Voting Video - English
For any questions regarding the LSC election judge application process, please contact the election coordinator at the school or call the Office of Local School Council Relations.