Sign up for notifications of new projects
The Construction Program limits bidding to various pools of pre-qualified contractors. Each listing will identify the specific pool which may bid. Firms that are not currently participating in a pre-qualified pool are invited to market their services to pre-qualified firms for potential subcontracting and/or supply opportunities.
- All Contractors [ PDF | Spreadsheet ]
- Architect Engineers [ PDF | Spreadsheet ]
- Environmental Consultants [ PDF | Spreadsheet ]
- Environmental Contractors [ PDF | Spreadsheet ]
- General Contractors [ PDF | Spreadsheet ]
- Job Order Contracting Contractors [ PDF | Spreadsheet ]
- Specialty Consultants [ Spreadsheet ]
- Various Trades Over $10,000 [ PDF | Spreadsheet ]
- 2013 Labor Rates [ PDF ]
- Multi-Project Labor Agreement [ PDF ]
Periodically, Requests for Qualifications (RFQs) or Requests for Proposals (RFPs) are issued to create and/or add to pre-qualified pools. All RFQs and RFPs are issued through the Department of Procurement.