If you’re still deciding, we encourage you to speak with your healthcare provider, or visit us at one of our COVID-19 vaccination clinics. If you need assistance finding a healthcare provider, call the Healthy CPS Hotline at 773-553-5437 (KIDS). We’ve also provided some important information about COVID-19 vaccines below.
Find Flu Shots at CPS Vaccination Clinics
In addition to COVID-19 vaccines and boosters, annual flu shots are available at CPS’ Regional Vaccination Clinics and Mobile Vaccination Events. Scroll down to make an appointment.
Updated COVID-19 Vaccine
The FDA & CDC have authorized an updated COVID-19 vaccine designed to offer additional and broader protection against COVID variants that are causing most new infections. Anyone aged 5 and up who has already received a primary vaccine series or the original booster dose can receive this updated vaccine two months after their most recent dose. This updated vaccine — also known as a “bivalent booster” — is available at CPS-run vaccination events and many other providers throughout the city. Find an appointment below or visit chicago.gov/boost for more information.
Ready to Get Vaccinated or Boosted? Make an Appointment Today.
CPS Events and Clinics
- CPS' Regional Vaccination Clinics and Mobile Vaccination Events at Elementary Schools: Mobile clinics are scheduled at multiple school locations across the city. All clinics are open to the public.
- CPS’ Mobile Vaccination Events at High Schools and Charter Schools: Mobile clinics are scheduled at multiple school locations across the city. All clinics are open to the public.
- CPS’ School-Based Health Centers (SBHCs): Use our map to find one of our School-Based Health Centers offering the vaccine. CPS’ SBHCs offer vaccines and boosters by appointment only and eligibility rules are different at each center. Please call the center you want to visit to schedule an appointment and get information.
Additional COVID-19 Vaccination Opportunities
- Contact your child’s pediatrician or regular health care provider.
- Search Online: Find vaccination locations near you, including pharmacies.
- Text your ZIP code to 438829.
- Call 1-800-232-0233.
- Get vaccinated at home: Call the City of Chicago’s COVID-19 helpline at 312-746-4835
Chicago Department of Public Health
- Find an appointment: The Chicago Department of Public Health is offering vaccination opportunities throughout the summer and fall where Chicagoans aged 6 months and up can get vaccinated. Walk-ins will be accommodated as space allows.
Cook County Health Department Appointments
- Find vaccine locations: View vaccination opportunities at myshotcookcounty.com or vaccine.cookcountyil.gov.
- Schedule a vaccination by phone: Call Cook County Health at 312-864-0591.
- Schedule a vaccination by phone for a child under 5 years old: Call Cook County Health at 833-308-1988.