All Fundraisers Should:
- Occur during the school day (between 12:00am and 30 minutes after the bell) should not involve food.
- Schools should strive to eliminate foods from fundraisers entirely.
- Consider replacing unhealthy food sales with healthier options like replacing the annual cookie sale with fruit basket fundraisers
- CPS District Healthy Celebrations and Fundraising Plan
- Sample Healthy Celebrations and Fundraisers, School to Parent Letter
- Healthy Fundraising Guide
- Avoid food fundraisers; focus on non-food items.
- Food may not be sold in competition with breakfast or lunch programs.
- All food sales on school grounds during the school day (12:00 a.m. until 30 minutes after the final bell) must meet nutrition guidelines.
- Schools must adhere to the CPS District Healthy Celebrations and Fundraising Plan.